Javeenbah’s members are our extended theatre family. By becoming a member, you become an official supporter of the friendliest theatre company on the Gold Coast and gain access to exclusive invitations, launches and much more.
- Subscriptions last for a maximum of 12 months.
- There is no part-year discount.
- All applications have to be passed by the Board of Management. Your membership card will then be mailed to you.
- Javeenbah is an Incorporated not-for-profit organisation and is managed by a team of thirteen members.
- The rules of this organisation are set down in a constitution which is available on request from the secretary.
- To enable Javeenbah to keep in touch with you please make sure that your contact details are completed, including phone number and email address
Do you love community theatre and want to be part of the fun-loving Javeenbah family? Why not volunteer your time working behind the bar, selling raffle tickets, stage managing a show or working at the box office? You could also nominate for committee at our AGM in October.
Contact Front of House Manager Jim Dickson on 5596 0300 if you can volunteer a few hours of your time every few months – it’s not a big commitment and it’s a whole lot of fun!
We look forward to welcoming you into our tight-knit little team.