Do you love community theatre and want to be part of the fun-loving Javeenbah family? Why not volunteer your time working behind the bar, selling raffle tickets, stage managing a show or working at the box office? You could also nominate for committee at our next AGM (usually held in october.)
Contact email@example.com if you can volunteer a few hours of your time every few months – it’s not a big commitment and it’s a whole lot of fun!
We look forward to welcoming you into our tight-knit little team.
If you are interested in joining one of our Javeenbah Sub-Committees (Front of House, Theatre Management, Publicity) send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Javeenbah’s members are our extended theatre family. By becoming a member, you become an official supporter of the friendliest theatre company on the Gold Coast and gain access to exclusive invitations, launches and much more.
- Subscriptions last for a maximum of 12 months (1st January to 31st December).
- There is no part-year discount.
- All applications have to be passed by the Board of Management. Your membership card will then be available for collection from the Box Office on performance days.
- Javeenbah is an Incorporated not-for-profit organisation and is managed by a team of thirteen members.
- The rules of this organisation are set down in a constitution which is available on request from the secretary (email: email@example.com).
- To enable Javeenbah to keep in touch with you please make sure that your contact details are completed, including phone number and email address